A school lunch will be available for purchase. The monthly lunch menu is located below, and the cost for a school lunch is $3.00 and includes milk. If children bring their lunch, they may purchase milk for .60. You may use the LunchBox computerized system to make payments or send cash or check in an envelope for the cafeteria to deposit in your child’s account. Our cashiers will be using a “Touch Screen” computer on the serving line. Each child will be provided a lunch number to use while coming through the cafeteria serving line. The system will allow you to manage your child’s account online and track what they are eating. The website is mySchoolBucks.com.
Please contact our Cafeteria Manager, Tammie Zane, with questions.
Food Services Information
- Letter - Letter to Parents
- Letter - My Schoolbucks Store Letter
- Letter - Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) Program [English]
- Letter - Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) Program [Spanish]
- Form - Free & Reduced Price School Meals Household Application
- Form - How To Apply For Free and Reduced Price School Meals
- Form - Sharing Information with Medicaid or NJ Familycare