Ann Marie Elliott, Registrar
Phone: 856-423-2945 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Jeffrey Clark School serves Preschool through 2nd grade students.
The Samuel Mickle School serves 3rd through 6th grade students.
Please Pre-Register your student using the link below. Once a complete pre-registration is received, you will be contacted with instructions to finalize the registration.
The following documents will need to be provided to register a student in the East Greenwich Township School District.
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Two Documents as Proof of Residency –
- Property Owners – Settlement Sheet, Deed, Mortgage Statement or Tax Bill and a Utility Bill or other document proving residency.
- Renters – Current Lease (with signatures and start and end dates) and a Utility Bill or other document proving residency. Families that rent a property are required to present an updated lease when the current lease expires.
- Living with a Family Member or Friend – Notarized affidavits from both the family member/friend and the student’s parent/guardian are required. In addition, the family member/friend needs to provide two documents as proof of residency and the student’s parent/guardian needs to provide a document as proof of residency.
- Student’s Transfer Card (if applicable)
- Student’s Report Card (if applicable)
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- 504 Plans or IEP’s (if applicable)
Students are required to have a physical on our district physical form. The East Greenwich Report of Physical Examination Form is the only physical form that our district accepts. This must be submitted within 30 days of registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Marie Elliott. We look forward to welcoming your student to the East Greenwich Township School District.