Thank you for your interest in our preschool program. The goal of the inclusion program is to bring together special needs children with their typically developing peers in a collaborative classroom environment. Our Preschool Inclusion Program follows our school calendar. The AM session begins at 8:50 am and dismisses at 11:20 am. The PM session begins at 12:30 pm and dismisses at 3:00 p.m.
Information about the program is posted below with tuition information and an application for parents to submit.
In order to be considered for admission into this program, there are five requirements that must be met:
· Families must be residents of East Greenwich Township
· Families must provide transportation
· Students must be four years of age on or before October 1, 2024*
· Students must be toilet trained
· Students must have up-to-date immunizations
*Students eligible for entrance into kindergarten in September 2024 will not be considered for enrollment in the preschool program.