Would you like to be a
Our class is starting a Mystery Reader activity this school year, and we need your help! We are looking for guest readers to visit our classroom!
Here’s how it works:
- You select a day that you are available to visit our classroom to read to the children. Please go to Sign Up Genius to select your day.
- You select a book of your choice. If you need suggestions, please contact me.
- Your identity is kept a secret (please don’t “spill the beans!”), but I do give students clues and have them predict who they think the mystery reader is.
- You may bring in props.
- We will have “Mystery Reader Day” ONE time per month.
- Our “Mystery Reader Day” is held on Fridays from 2:30 to 3:00. Please report to the main office by 2:30.
- Send me an email with the following information, and I will be in contact with you!
Email address: ____________________________________________
Date you signed up to come in: ________________________________
The book I would like to read is: _______________________________
Give us three clues about you so we can try and guess your identity before you visit us!